Terms & Conditions
FREE DELIVERY OVER £35. No charge for collection orders.
- We offer a delivery service from Tuesday to Sunday with timeslots of 10am to 2pm or 1pm to 5pm. You can also order for collection from either of our Edinburgh stores. Please note that we are closed every Monday.
- The minimum order requirement is 6 cupcakes or one celebration cake.
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Any bespoke decorations or messages cannot be ordered online, please telephone our store during opening hours to order. We will require at least 24 to 48 hours notice for bespoke orders.
Ordering Cut-Off Times
- The cut-off time for ordering cupcakes online for next-day collection or delivery is 6pm the day before. Same-day delivery is available for cupcakes by telephone order only and must be made by noon on the day required – a higher delivery fee will apply for same-day deliveries.
- The cut-off time for ordering layer cakes is 2 days before required. For example, if you require a layer cake for a Friday, please ensure your order is placed by 6pm on the Wednesday.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are any problems with delivery.
Changes and Cancellations
- Changes to orders must be requested by telephone on 0131 556 6224 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We cannot make any product changes on the day of your order.
- You may cancel your order up until 5pm the day before delivery/collection and you must notify us by telephone or email if you wish to cancel. A fee of £1 applies to all cancelled orders to cover administration and card refund fees. Orders can not be cancelled on the day.
- In the very unlikely event that we are unable to fulfil an order, we retain the right to refund or change orders if required.
- If upon collection or delivery of the product(s) you find that they are not those ordered by you, or the order is incomplete, or a product is in a damaged condition when you receive it, please notify us immediately by telephone on 0131 556 6224.
- If a product is not as on the Order Confirmation or damaged we will credit or refund your purchase. In the case of damaged goods you must retain the damaged products and all packaging for inspection by us. Subject to our report on the claimed damage we will refund the price you paid for the returned products together with the delivery charge, or at our option we will provide you with a credit for further products. We will have no liability to you for any indirect loss.
- We will only make a refund to the original credit card or debit card account used by you to make the online purchase. Ownership of the goods will immediately revert to us if we refund any such payment to you.
- If you are not happy with the taste of the food item purchased please return the product to one of our stores within 24 hours of collection/delivery so that we can investigate the matter and take appropriate action.
- We cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will accurately reflect the colour of the product ordered and we cannot accept the return of any product because it does not match the colour you were expecting from viewing your screen display. Additionally, ‘props’ used in our photography are not included in the purchase of any of our baked goods.
- All of our cupcakes are vegetarian, expect for those that contain marshmallows. We handle nuts in our kitchen and therefore cannot guarantee that there are no traces of nuts in all of our products. Please call us to check if you are unsure about any other ingredients in the case of any allergies.
- We take great care at every stage of our baking process, however on rare occasions it is possible that a piece of eggshell or fruit stone can find its way in to one of our cakes.
- Cupcakes should be stored in their original box in a cool place and are best eaten within 24 hours of purchase. Do not refrigerate.
- Layer cakes should be store in their original box in a cool place. Only refrigerate if storing for longer than 24 hours. Layer cakes should be removed from the fridge one hour before eating.