Our Christmas cupcake flavours are guaranteed to provide festive cheer. Available to order online from 4th December until Christmas Eve.
Each box contains:
Looking for a way to beat the icy December chill? Look no further than this warming flavour combination! Ginger sponge is filled with butterscotch sauce and topped with white chocolate buttercream. Mmm…
RED NOSED REINDEER
Rudolph is delivering an extra special treat this year… Our Baileys cheesecake cupcake! Dark chocolate chip sponge sits underneath Baileys cheesecake, complete with cream cheese frosting. We hope you’ve been good!
DECK THE HALLS (GF)*
‘Tis the season to be jolly, and have we got a reason to celebrate! Apple sponge made with gluten-free flour is filled with apple and cinnamon compote and topped with cinnamon buttercream… Sure to put you in a merry mood!
CHRISTMAS PUDDING (GF)*
Our take on the festive treat! Here we have chocolate and almond sponge made with gluten-free flour, bursting with caramel and finished with caramel buttercream. It’ll leave you saying “more, please!”
Hark the Herald Angels sing… Glory be to this little number! Chocolate sponge, white chocolate ganache centre and chocolate buttercream on top. Joyful all ye nations rise!
This cheeky elf has got a surprise for you! Vanilla sponge is filled with cherry jam and topped with vanilla buttercream… We know what we want under our tree this year!
Allergens: Dairy, Eggs, Soya, Nuts, Gluten, Alcohol
* This cupcake is made with gluten-free flour in a kitchen where other products containing gluten are handled. Although we do our upmost to prohibit any cross contamination; we cannot guarantee that there is zero gluten in the product.
- Our delivery fee is £5.95 (or £7.95 on Sundays)
- FREE delivery for online orders over £35 (Not valid for in-store or telephone orders)
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are problems with delivery.
- Our offer of free delivery for orders over £35 is ONLY valid online and the full delivery fee will be charged for orders made by telephone or in-store.