Autumn Range 2017
We’re really excited here at Cuckoo’s to show off our new and exceptionally tasty Autumnal range of cupcakes. With the nights pulling in and the leaves falling from the trees what more could you ask for than the heart warming flavours of Autumn. Delicious pumpkin spiced sponge, toasted walnut and espresso buttercream, apple sponge and blackberry jam buttercream and not forgetting the Terry’s Chocolate Orange sponge. Wow! Our bakers have gone above and beyond with this little lot! Yum!
Pumpkin Spice - Pumpkin spice sponge with butterscotch filling and cream cheese frosting... Heart warming!
Apple and Blackberry (GF) - Apple sponge made with gluten free flour filled with blackberry jam and finished with a swirl of blackberry jam buttercream. Mmm...
Cinder Toffee - This little beauty boasts a vanilla sponge bursting with salted caramel and topped with caramel buttercream.
Chocolate Orange Cheesecake - Terry’s Chocolate Orange sponge underneath a layer of baked vanilla cheesecake and chocolate orange buttercream. Unmissable!
Hazelnut & White Chocolate - Our famous vanilla seed sponge with a hazelnut praline core, finished with white chocolate buttercream.
Coffee, Walnut & Date - Sticky date sponge filled with toasted walnut and espresso ganache and topped with espresso buttercream... One for the coffee lovers!
Allergens: Gluten, dairy, nuts, soya, and eggs.
If you would like your purchase gift wrapped, please select this option during the checkout process.
- Our delivery fee is £5.95 (or £7.95 on Sundays)
- FREE delivery for online orders over £35 (Not valid for in-store or telephone orders)
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are problems with delivery.
- Our offer of free delivery for orders over £35 is ONLY valid online and the full delivery fee will be charged for orders made by telephone or in-store.