To celebrate 70 years of the Edinburgh Fringe Festival our ever-resourceful bakers have created this sublime selection of Fringe Themed Cupcakes. They’ve captured all the best parts of the festival with none of the drunk hecklers, queues and flyers. What Bliss! There’s always one show you’re not sure about but this celebration box won’t leave you feeling disappointed.
Fireworks- Sure to make you “ooh and “aah”. Red Velvet, Oreo and cheesecake sponge with a final flourish of cream cheese frosting and on Oreo on top for good measure.
Carnival- Get into the festival spirit with this chocolate and pecan sponge filled with fudge sauce topped with appetising Italian meringue buttercream and bunting (Why not? It’s August!).
The Clown- The perfect antidote to any fear of Clowns. A mixed berry compote filled vanilla sponge and white raspberry buttercream. There’s nothing sinister about this beauty.
Hot Ticket- Once you get your hands on this you won’t want to give it up. Pistachio sponge filled with juicy cherry jam and finished off with a white chocolate topping. Let's hope the touts don't get their hands on this one.
70 years of Fringe- Spare a thought for those Festival pioneers of 1947- they weren’t fortunate enough to sample this sticky toffee pudding marvel filled with butterscotch sauce and topped off with vanilla buttercream.
It’s Showtime- There’s no doubt this show stopping GF Apple sponge filled with blackcurrant jam will cause some drama if you don't have enough to share.
Allergens: Gluten, dairy, nuts, soya, and eggs.
If you would like your purchase gift wrapped, please selection this option during the checkout process.
- Our delivery fee is £5.95 (or £7.95 on Sundays)
- FREE delivery for online orders over £35 (Not valid for in-store or telephone orders)
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are problems with delivery.
- Our offer of free delivery for orders over £35 is ONLY valid online and the full delivery fee will be charged for orders made by telephone or in-store.