Halloween 2017 Box
This Box contains six of our finest Halloween offerings.
Would it be Halloween without a Jack-o-Lantern? They’ve inspired us this year to create our very own pumpkin spice special! Our light sponge is made with mixed spices including cinnamon, clove and ginger with a sweet butterscotch core and topped with cream cheese frosting. Terrifyingly good!
Our apple sponge is to die for (if we do say so ourselves). Paired with a devilishly good blackberry centre and vanilla buttercream rippled with blackberries, this fruity number is worth leaving the grave for!
VOODOO YOU DO
This little beauty may look lovely but watch out… It’ll put a spell on you! Vanilla sponge bursting with sea-salted caramel and topped with caramel buttercream, it is utterly bewitching!
TOIL & TROUBLE
We don’t know who was the first person to combine chocolate and orange but our bet is that they were dealing with some dark arts… It’s that sublime! Here we’ve made a Terry’s chocolate orange sponge and layered it underneath baked vanilla cheesecake, finished with chocolate orange buttercream. A concoction not to be missed!
Chase away those fears with this heart warming treat. Vanilla seed sponge with a hazelnut praline core, finished with our special white chocolate buttercream. Hey, if the terror of ghouls and goblins are an excuse to eat cake then bring it on, we say!
I scream, you scream, we all scream for… Our famous sticky toffee pudding sponge filled with toasted walnut and espresso ganache and topped with espresso buttercream! Too good to share with trick-or-treaters, it just might turn you into a monster!
Allergens: Wheat, eggs, milk, hazelnut, wlanut, almond and soya
If you would like your purchase gift wrapped, please selection this option during the checkout process.
- Our delivery fee is £5.95 (or £7.95 on Sundays)
- FREE delivery for online orders over £35 (Not valid for in-store or telephone orders)
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are problems with delivery.
- Our offer of free delivery for orders over £35 is ONLY valid online and the full delivery fee will be charged for orders made by telephone or in-store.