Sticky Toffee Pudding Cupcake
A retro dessert in a cupcake case - let our luxurious toffee and date sponge magic up fond memories of Sunday lunch at granny’s house. Filled with homemade butterscotch sauce and topped with vanilla buttercream and a piece of toffee, this is a cupcake worth getting your teeth stuck into.
Winner of the 'Regional Gold' and 'National Bronze' awards at the Scottish Baker of the Year Awards 2016.
Allergens: Gluten, dairy, soya and eggs.
- Our delivery fee is £5.95 (or £7.95 on Sundays)
- FREE delivery for online orders over £35 (Not valid for in-store or telephone orders)
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are problems with delivery.
- Our offer of free delivery for orders over £35 is ONLY valid online and the full delivery fee will be charged for orders made by telephone or in-store.