Edinburgh Fringe 2019 Box
A far tastier and less painful alternative to telling your thespian nearest and dearest to "break a leg". For those of you who've already had enough of the festival we can sympathise. It’s certainly a hectic time so why not kick back and relax with these showstopper cupcakes. Two cuckoo’s classics in the form of the sticky toffee pudding Highland Coo and Raspberry and White Chocolate fringe cupcake, and an innovative Haggis, Neeps and Tatties Cupcake. Simply order online, no queueing required!
Each box of 6 contains:
2 x Raspberry and White Chocolate 'fringe' cupcakes
2 x Haggis, Neeps, and Tatties cupcakes - Chocolate sponge with a chocolate ganache filling, and 'haggis' topping)
2 x Sticky Toffee Highland Coo
The final curtain will be drawn on this box on September 1st, so please order for delivery/collection before then to avoid disappointment. The show will not go on.
- Our delivery fee is £5.95 (or £7.95 on Sundays)
- FREE delivery for online orders over £35 (Not valid for in-store or telephone orders)
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are problems with delivery.
- Our offer of free delivery for orders over £35 is ONLY valid online and the full delivery fee will be charged for orders made by telephone or in-store.