Halloween Gift Boxes
Grab a slice of Halloween history with our macabre souvenir to the lost secrets of Professor Rothesay and the failed Dundas Street experiment of 1827. We have six gory clues as to the downfall of the professor: a runny nose, a shard of glass, a bloody eyeball, a dead mouse, a skin infection and a severed ear.
The limited edition cakes are available for collection or Edinburgh delivery from Friday 23rd October to Sunday 1st November 2015 only.
Gift boxes are available in multiples of six and include a copy of 'The Cuckoo Tale'.Each box of six includes one each of:Bursting BoilThe Eye WitnessPane-ful Death'Snot your BusinessSomething EarieTrouble and Squeak
- Our delivery fee is £5.95 (or £7.95 on Sundays)
- FREE delivery for online orders over £35 (Not valid for in-store or telephone orders)
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are problems with delivery.
- Our offer of free delivery for orders over £35 is ONLY valid online and the full delivery fee will be charged for orders made by telephone or in-store.