July Fourth Cupcake
Limited edition - available from Friday 1st to Tuesday 5th July 2016 only. Please do not order for any other dates.
Fly the flag, sing the Star-Spangled Banner and munch on these glorious Blueberry and White Chocolate cupcakes... the ultimate Independence Day treat available in Edinburgh! Scrumptious vanilla sponge, filled with fruity blueberry jam and topped with our ever-popular Belgian white chocolate frosting. Finished, of course, with a Stars and Stripes baked and hand frosted doughnut!
Allergens: Gluten, dairy and eggs.
- Our delivery fee is £5.95 (or £7.95 on Sundays)
- FREE delivery for online orders over £35 (Not valid for in-store or telephone orders)
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are problems with delivery.
- Our offer of free delivery for orders over £35 is ONLY valid online and the full delivery fee will be charged for orders made by telephone or in-store.