Mothers Day Gift Box 2021
Available to order for 11th-14th March 2021
With Mother’s Day just round the corner and a feeling of lockdown never ending, why not show your mum some love with a box of our Mother’s Day cupcakes to let her know that you’re thinking of her.
Allergens: Wheat, Soya, Egg, Milk, Psitachio, Sulphates
Includes one of each cupcake:
Happy Mother’s Daisy: This fresh and Zesty Cheesecake Sponge is topped with a light and zingy cream cheese buttercream and a Mother’s Day daisy that’s sure to put a spring in her step.
Berry Special To Me: Our award winning raspberry and white chocolate combo has been elevated this Mother’s Day with a handmade caramelised white chocolate profiterole. A classic no mum can refuse!
You’re Tea-riffic: A Silky Chocolate Sponge filled with Ganache has been Infused with Earl grey tea leaves, topped with a rich Chocolate buttercream this unique flavouring pairing will leave your mum feeling Tea-riffic!
NGCI Carrot Live Without You: Popular with all Mums we thought we’d ought to make it even more special this year with the addition of Pistachio and Lime. Decorated with Candied Carrot and Lime Zest, it’s a cupcake your mum ‘Carrot Live Without’
VEGAN Love You A Latte: With a shot of coffee and generous filling of Biscoff this popular cupcake flavour will have your mum in Biscoff Heaven! We’ve even topped it off with a handmade coffee bean biscuit, all made with no dairy and eggs.
Orange You The Best: The floral sweetness of this cardamom sponge pairs so well with a rose infused buttercream and in addition to an orange filling this cupcake brings an extra dose of brightness and zest to Mother’s Day this spring!
- Our delivery fee is £5.95 (or £7.95 on Sundays)
- FREE delivery for online orders over £35 (Not valid for in-store or telephone orders)
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are problems with delivery.
- Our offer of free delivery for orders over £35 is ONLY valid online and the full delivery fee will be charged for orders made by telephone or in-store.