Cuckoo’s Bakery isn’t all about the cupcakes you know.
We’re equally passionate about looking after the environment, the local community, our staff and sourcing ethical produce wherever we can.
Here’s just a few of the things that makes us who we are:
• All the eggs we use are free range, laid by hens that roost just 8 miles from our bakery at a farm in Dalkeith.
• Our takeaway coffee cups are compostable and our cupcakes boxes are recyclable.
• We offer a 10% discount to customers who re-use their cupcake boxes.
• We use local or Scottish produce where possible including flour, milk, eggs and butter.
• Any cupcakes we don’t sell are gifted to a local homeless charity.
• We are committed to furthering the careers of our staff which includes NVQ training for our bakers.
• Each cupcake is made fresh on the day you buy it. Here's a video that shows a day in the life of our cupcakes...