So What? (Anti-Valentines Cupcake)
Bored of cuddly toys, roses and mushy cards? Sick of Valentine's Day spam? Then try our Anti-Valentines cupcake! With a vanilla sponge, filled with delicious caramel filling and rounded off with a Caramac buttercream… Treat yourself, because you’re worth it.
Available for collection or delivery from 9th February until 15th February
Allergens: Wheat, Eggs, Milk
- Our delivery fee is £5.95 (or £7.95 on Sundays)
- FREE delivery for online orders over £35 (Not valid for in-store or telephone orders)
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are problems with delivery.
- Our offer of free delivery for orders over £35 is ONLY valid online and the full delivery fee will be charged for orders made by telephone or in-store.