Summer Cupcakes 2017
The Summer 2017 Box includes:
The Fab- The clue is in the name. Red velvet sponge with a white chocolate ganache filling. Topped off with gorgeously gooey Italian meringue dipped in chocolate. Sticky wrapper and lollipop stick not included!
The double caramel magnum (GF) – For the chocolate loving hedonistic pleasure seekers amongst you. Caramel filled chocolate and almond sponge, caramel buttercream drizzled with yet more chocolate and caramel. This magnum won’t melt.
Solero exotic- Almost certainly counts as one of your five a day. A tangy lemon and passionfruit filled vanilla sponge, finished with vanilla buttercream, fresh orange and raspberry, with a decorative parasol to shade this delight from the full force of the Scottish sun.
Raspberry and white chocolate ripple- We’ve upped the ante here, as if our award winning white chocolate and raspberry cupcake wasn’t delicious enough we’ve made it extra special. White chocolate chips, raspberries, cheesecake and white chocolate buttercream. We’re wishing this summer would last forever.
Ninety-nine- We’ve got 99 problems but this cupcake ‘aint one! A classic vanilla sponge with milk chocolate ganache filling, vanilla buttercream topped with an edible cone. Would you like a flake in that luv?
Twister- C’mon baby, why not chill out and give this one a spin? Vanilla sponge filled with strawberry jam, decorated with a refreshing vanilla and lime buttercream. You’ll love it so much you’ll want to twist and shout.
AVAILABLE TO ORDER 25TH JULY to 6TH AUGUST 2017 ONLY
Allergens: Eggs, soya, milk, wheat, almond
- Our delivery fee is £5.95 (or £7.95 on Sundays)
- FREE delivery for online orders over £35 (Not valid for in-store or telephone orders)
- We only delivery within the Edinburgh city bypass. Please make sure that your delivery address is within the bypass by checking the postcode at http://maps.google.co.uk. Orders outside this area will be automatically refunded and a £1 charge will be taken to cover admin and card fees.
- Please ensure that the recipient will be at the delivery address at the time of delivery, if we are unable to deliver because the recipient is not at the delivery address a redelivery fee may be charged.
- We cannot be held responsible for any damages once the cakes have been delivered.
- We will not be able to let you know when the delivery has been made, however we will contact you if there are problems with delivery.
- Our offer of free delivery for orders over £35 is ONLY valid online and the full delivery fee will be charged for orders made by telephone or in-store.